Crunchy-Crispy Chicken stuffed with tangy garlic butter. Enjoy!
5 Minutes +
30 Minutes Resting*optional
- 1 chicken breast
- 30g butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- squeeze of lemon
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- oil for frying
- Cut the breast in half lengthways – do not cut all the way through
- Gently flatten with a meat mallet
- Mix the butter, parsley, garlic, and lemon juice together
- Roll the butter mixture into a small log shape
- Place the butter log across the chicken breast and roll-up. Secure with toothpicks
- Dip the chicken roll into the beaten egg and coat well
- Cover the roll with the panko breadcrumbs and refrigerate *optional 30 minutes
- Preheat oven 180ºc
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Place chicken in frying pan and brown all over by turning regularly, careful not to burn crumbs. Remove chicken from pan and remove toothpicks
- Place the chicken into a small ovenproof dish and place it into the preheated oven and cook for 10-12 minutes. Cooking time depends on the size of the breast.
Serve with a salad of choice. Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !