I can honestly say this salad is full of crunchy textures, full of flavour, and a meal on its own. YUMMY, Enjoy!
- ½ bunch of broccolini
- 4 green beans
- 6 snow peas
- 6 asparagus, I used baby ones)
- drizzle of olive oil, (I used garlic infused)
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons pancetta crumbs
- 2-3 tablespoons of feta (I used Persian feta)
- drizzle of balsamic glaze
- Cut the ends off the broccolini
- Wash the greens and pat dry, drizzle the greens with oil and toss well to coat
- Heat the hotplate/grill to medium/high and add the greens, cook and turn 2-3 minutes each side, remove from heat and set aside
- Toss the tomatoes in a little oil and cook on a hotplate, turn to char both sides
- Add the pancetta crumbs to the hotplate and stir to cook evenly
- Arrange the greens onto a serving plate, sprinkle with feta cheese, and the tomatoes
- Sprinkle the cooked pancetta over the vegetables and drizzle with the balsamic glaze
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !