Revisted: This delicious vibrant salad is filled with loads of goodness. Enjoy!
- ½ zucchini, sliced
- ½ eggplant, sliced
- 1 cheek of both red & green capsicum
- 6 asparagus
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- ½ cup of baby tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped or torn
- Caramelised balsamic vinegar
- Coat eggplant and zucchini in olive oil and garlic
- Heat BBQ hotplate or heavy pan and grill the the eggplant and zucchini and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add asparagus, capsicum, tomatoes and squash toss with the other vegetables and cook a further 2-3 minutes, until just cooked and still crisp
- Add a little more oil if necessary
- Place vegetables and basil in a bowl and drizzle with caramelised balsamic vinegar, toss gently to coat
Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !