This salad has a spicy crunchy texture, it is simple to prepare and is full of freshness. Enjoy!
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 10 thin slices of Lebanese cucumber
- ½ a small avocado, sliced
- 1 cheek red capsicum, sliced
- 4 ribbon slices of carrots
- 1 small handful of salad greens
- 15 grams roasted chickpeas or fava beans
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise *extra
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped dill
- Preheat oven to 200ºc
- Mix buffalo wing sauce and mayonnaise together.
- Add florets and 2 tablespoons of buffalo dressing to the bowl and stir well.
- Place them onto an oven tray, and into preheated oven, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and coat with remaining dressing.
- Meanwhile, mix together the extra mayonnaise and dill
- Add the salad ingredients to another bowl, plus *extra mayonnaise mix and dill toss gently
- Arrange salad on to a serving plate, and top with the cooked cauliflower.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !