This is such a lovely side to Lamb, Beef, or Pork. Enjoy!
- 1 medium raw beetroot, grated
- ½ small brown onion, finely chopped
- 40ml water
- 25g white sugar
- 40ml apple cider vinegar
- Add beetroot, onion, and the water to a saucepan, cover, and cook for 8-10 minutes on medium-low heat
- Add the sugar and vinegar to the mixture, cover, and cook for 10-12 minutes more, stirring occasionally. Uncover and continue to cook until the liquid has evaporated
- Serve as a side with lamb, beef, or pork. Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !