A healthy option from the CSIRO diet. This dish is so tasty and has been adapted for one Enjoy!
- ½ tablespoon of thinly sliced red chilli
- ½ tablespoon finely chopped lemongrass,
- 1 finely sliced green shallot, white part only
- ½ teaspoon grated garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1-2 tablespoons of chopped coriander
- ¼ teaspoon shrimp paste *see note below
- 1 finely sliced small kaffir lime leaf
- 1 teaspoon oil plus 1 teaspoon extra for frying
- 1 x (150g) Barramundi fillet, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons chicken or vegetable stock
- Splash fish sauce
- 5 beans, cut into 5cm lengths
- Garnish *optional
- Sprig of Coriander, red chilli, wedge lime
- Cooked rice
- Make curry paste: Place chilli, lemongrass, shallot, garlic, ginger, coriander, shrimp paste, kaffir lime and oil in a mortar and pestle and grind to a fine paste.
- Add the paste and fish pieces to a bowl and gently toss to coat
- Heat extra oil over medium heat, in a non-stick frying pan or wok. Add fish pieces and remaining juices to the bowl, cook for 2-3 minutes, turn fish over, and add stock, fish sauce and beans. cover and cook for a further 3-5 minutes, until fish is cooked through and beans are just tender. Remove from heat. Place fish and *optional cooked rice, onto a serving plate, sprinkle with chopped coriander. Garnish with *a sprig of coriander, chilli and lime
- .Serve and Enjoy!
- Note: You can substitute the shrimp paste with ¼ teaspoon of green curry paste
Share This Recipe !