Great to serve with steak, chops, chicken, fish or vegetables
- 250g unsalted butter softened
- 1½ tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated, garlic
- 4 anchovies drained
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Combined all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place in centre of a sheet of baking paper and roll up tight, like a bonbon, turning the paper at both ends and refrigerate until set. Cut into slices. Freeze for later use
Share This Recipe !