What a delightful, deliciously, easy, tasty meal in minutes. Enjoy!
- ⅔ cup Penne pasta
- 1 eschallot, sliced
- 1 teaspoon butter
- ½-1 teaspoon grated ginger
- ½-1 teaspoon grated garlic
- squeeze lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock or white wine
- 1 tablespoon thickened cream
- squeeze of Sriracha sauce *optional
- spray oil
- 8-10 green peeled prawns
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta in boiling water with a pinch of salt for 10-12 minutes, drain and set aside
- Melt butter in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat, and pan-fry the eschallot, garlic and ginger for 1-2 minutes until it starts to soften but not brown
- Add stock, cream and *Sriracha sauce stir until thickens. Remove from heat and set aside
- Wipe pan clean and spray with oil. add the tomatoes, cook over medium-high heat for 1 minute
- Add the prawns and sear on both sides until pink in colour and cooked through (1-2 minutes)
- Add the sauce and the pasta back to the pan, season to taste.
- Stir until heated through.
- Place into a serving bowl and sprinkle with coriander.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !