Spicy and Zesty. Yum!
- 1 x120g-150g chicken breast
- Moroccan Spicy mix
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 small avocado
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- juice of 1 lime
- 4 cooked peeled prawns
- Rub the moroccan spice mixture all over the chicken breast
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat, add oil
- Cook chicken for 3-5 minutes on both sides, until golden in colour and cooked through
- Place peeled avocado, mayonnaise and juice of ½ a lime in a bowl and mash together with a fork
- Place the avocado mix on top of the cooked chicken breast and place the cooked prawns on top of the avocado
- Squeeze the remaining ½ of lime over the cooked chicken and prawns
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !