Tender-juicy-crunchy lamb is always a winner. Enjoy!
- 1 (3-4 boned) lamb rack
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped Pistachios
- 1 tablespoon Panko breadcrumbs
Preheat oven 180ºc
- Combine the Crumb ingredients in a small bowl
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat
- Add butter and oil and stir until butter melts
- Add the lamb rack and sear the rack all over
- Remove from heat
- Spread the mustard over the top of the rack
- Carefully place the crumbs over the mustard and press down slightly for crumbs to hold
- Place the lamb into a baking dish and place into the preheated oven and roast until cooked to your liking (30-35 minutes)
- Remove from oven and rest for 10 minutes
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !