What a great, easy, healthy meal, on the table in under 20 minutes.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1½ tablespoons Moroccan spice mix
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 wedge of lime
- 1 cup of avocado chunks
- 1½ tablespoons chopped red onion
- 3 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Rub the Moroccan spice mix all over the salmon fillets, set aside at room temperature
- Make the Avocado Salsa by combining all ingredients into a bowl and toss to coat in the lime juice
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium high heat. Be careful not to burn it
- Add the salmon to the pan and cook until blackened, but not burnt, 3-4 minutes then turn and cook 2-3 minutes on other side. Cooking time depends on thickness of fillets. Salmon is best when slightly undercooked. Remove salmon from pan and place onto serving plate, add the Avocado Salsa and a wedge of lime.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !