Roast dinner for one. This succulent chicken has flavour plus especially when paired with baked vegetables or your favourite salad. Enjoy!
5 Minutes +
Marinating: 30 Minutes
- 1 chicken Maryland
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon grated garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, roughly chopped
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven 200ºc
- Combine oil, lemon zest, garlic, and oregano leaves together, then rub all over the chicken
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Place chicken onto a baking tray and cook in preheated oven for approximately 35-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Stand chicken for 10-15 minutes before serving
- Serve with baked vegetables or my Roasted Pumpkin and Pine Nut Salad Enjoy!
- I like to use my small oven when cooking small amounts
- Roast your vegetables, with the chicken. (if having them)
- You can always cook more chicken for a spare dinner later in the week.
Share This Recipe !