Another one dish tray bake on the table in under 30 minutes Spicy!
Serve as is or with rice Enjoy!
- 2 chicken thighs
- 3 capsicum cheeks, cut into wedges (I used multi coloured)
- 1 small brown onion, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 2-3 tablespoons gochujang paste
- Preheat oven 180ºc
- Rub the gochujang paste into the chicken thighs, onion and capsicum (You can do this in advance, cover and place in refrigerator until ready or cook straight away.)
- Place the bok choy onto base of oven tray and top with the chicken, onion and capsicum
- Place in oven and cook for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked
- Serve as is or with steamed rice. Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !