This Cheesey Mushroom Quesadilla is so filling and deliciously tasty, On the table in just 15 minutes. Enjoy!
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 150g medium white mushrooms, sliced
• 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
• 2 tablespoons chopped basil
• 1 small handful baby spinach, roughly chopped • pinch salt and pepper
• 1⁄2 cup pizza cheese
• 1 large tortilla
- Heat a medium size frying pan over medium heat
- Add the butter to the pan, stir until melted, add the mushrooms, stir and cook for 2-3 minutesor until mushrooms have softened, stir in the parsley, basil and baby spinach, and cook untilspinach welts
- Lay the tortilla out and cover half with the mushroom and spinach mix
- Cover the mixture with cheese and fold the tortilla in half making a lid, ( forming a halfmoon shape)
- Preheat a sandwich press or frying pan, spray with a little oil
- Place the tortilla into the press or pan and toast till it turns golden in colour and the cheesehas melted. (if using a pan you may need to place a weight on top and press down to cookevenly)
- Remove from heat, cut into 3 triangles
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !