Special people will be impressed with these deliciously easy to make tasty tartlets.
How sweet it is. Enjoy!
- ½ can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 15g butter
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 6 butter snap biscuits
- dollop cream *optional
- Preheat oven to 160ºc
- Place the biscuits onto a 6 x cupcake tray, place in the oven for 8-10 minutes until they soften slightly
- Gently push the centre of the biscuit down with the back of a spoon, careful not to break them
- Meanwhile place the milk, butter, and golden syrup in a saucepan over medium-low heat and slowly bring to a boil, stir until thickens and remove from heat
- Fill the biscuit tarts with caramel and refrigerate until firm and ready to eat.
- Place a dollop of cream on top of each tart *
Serve and Enjoy!
Note: You can freeze the remaining milk for your next batch of tartlets
These lovely treats are great for those unexpected visitors
Share This Recipe !