I just love the crispness of these braised prawns, always a winner and so easy to prepare. Enjoy!
- 200-250g raw prawns, peeled & deveined with tails intake
- 1 small bunch of broccolini
- 4 small mushrooms, quartered
- ½ can bamboo shoots, *optional
- 1 green shallot, sliced
- ½ brown onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- Cut the broccolini into chunks
- Mix the cornflour with a little of the stock, add the oyster sauce and remainder of the stock, stir
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, pan-fry the onions, garlic, and ginger. Cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Add the prawns to the pan, turn to sauté evenly. Approximately 2-3 minutes
- Add the broccolini, *optional bamboo shoots, and onion mix to the frying pan, then pour in the liquid, stir, cover, and cook for 2-3 minutes over medium heat. Stir occasionally
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !