What a great way to start the day. This breakfast satisfies the cravings and kick-starts the day in a good healthy way. Enjoy!
- 1 large Portobello mushroom
- Spray oil
- ¼ cup tiny tomatoes
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon chopped chives
- Preheat oven 170ºc
- Spray the oil over the mushroom and place onto a small lined baking tray
- Place the tray into the preheated oven for 8 minutes
- Add the tomatoes to the tray and cook a further 5 minutes
- Meanwhile: While tomatoes are cooking…
- Add spinach to a small non-stick frying pan, add the water, cover and cook for 1 minute
- Push spinach to the side of the pan and add the egg and cook to your liking
- Place the egg and spinach onto a serving plate
- Remove the mushroom and tomatoes from the oven, and add them to the same serving plate
- Sprinkle with chives. Season to taste
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !