These mushrooms are so deliciously filling, and such a healthy light meal for lunch or dinner. Enjoy!
- 2 large mushrooms
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 3 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 4 asparagus, shaved
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon grated garlic
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 3 tablespoons crumbled goats cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios, roasted
- Preheat oven 180ºc
- Remove the stalks from the mushroom, then scrape the flesh (gills) from the centre
- Finely chop the mushroom stalks and flesh
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in frying pan over medium heat and add the onions, spinach, tomatoes, mushroom stalks and flesh, cook until all softens (approximately 2-3 minutes). Then add the garlic and thyme, stir and cook for 1 minute longer
- Line a small baking tray with baking paper and place the mushrooms onto the tray
- Spray the mushrooms with oil and spoon the cooked mixture evenly between the two mushrooms
- Sprinkle goats cheese over each mushroom and top with the shaved asparagus
- Drizzle the remaining tablespoon of oil over each mushroom
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until just cooked
- Sprinkle with the chopped pistachios
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !